New Sub-metering Installation
- Contact our sales team/fill in application form (you can do this here)
- Our team will assess your needs and provide metering options and quotes to best suit your requirements.
- Select your optimum metering solution and sign your quote to accept
- Make your payment using the reference number that is stated on your quote
- A suitable installation date will be booked within a week of making payment.
- Our installation team will come and do a full professional and insurer-approved installation of the meter/meters
- Our installation team will provide the tenant with a starter pack to show how to use the meter, where to purchase and who to phone should there be a technical issue.
- When your meters are then activated the system is tracked, checked and maintained on an ongoing basis by our team.
Easily Switch Over your Sub-metering Service to The Meter Man
This is a painless and simple process which will ensure your metering is managed professionally going forward.
- Please notify the tenants in advance that they should load sufficient electricity on their meters to cover the transfer process (usually 7-10 days) as they will not be able to top-up their meters whilst the transfer is in process (i.e. from date that key change tokens are generated).
- Request your current metering service provider to send Key Change Tokens for all your meters. They should provide 2 tokens for each meter (each token consisting of 20 digits)
- Send the list of these tokens and respective meter reference numbers to The Meter Man (or we can source the relevant meter reference numbers for you)
- We will effect the transfer and also then send our team of electricians to inspect the meters and ensure transfer is successful.